Learn the best ways to create ideas for your blog.
Are you struggling with writing new posts for your blog? Maybe you are afraid to publish everything you have written so far. Have you been wanting to start a blog, but not sure why you should? My book is about helping you be a great blogger and even become a better communicator. Learn to focus on writing and creating and less on all the marketing, design and less important details.
Reviews From Readers
“This book is wonderful! I’m a photographer and have struggled with blogging since I started. I didn’t know what to post or even why I was doing it. I was told it’s just what you NEED to do to keep traffic coming. I call BS! And so does this book. This book gives you guidance for why you should blog and helps you focus on the CONTENT you share. Straight answers, slaps upside the head, motivation to just be you and share your story with the world. Because the world really likes you and wants to know the real YOU. Get it. It’s awesome!”
–Nathan Williams / Portland, Oregon Photographer
“If you have ever considered blogging, well now is your chance to get started. Filled with great personal stories from a number of bloggers, witty puns, and practical advice, Jacob’s book is sure to have you pumped to blog everyday.”
–Michael Beil / Blogger
Discover the important parts of blogging.
There are specific elements of blogging that a lot of people seem to be missing when they create a post. Blogging has changed my life for the better in so many ways. I don’t make a living directly from my blog, but do it because I know the impact it has on my life. My blog has even landed me two great paying jobs in the last 3 years. Beyond career success it has done so much more.
I’ve learned a lot from doing over 1000 blog posts in the last three years. This book is a collection of thoughts from what I have learned. You will also see some great stories and tips from great bloggers that make a living from it. Even a few folks that are just getting started. Whether you are new to blogging or have been doing it for a while, this book is for you. All of us need reminders to stay focused and we all need a little inspiration too.
Be cool and tweet about this! Tweet
Blogger stories featured in the book:
- Ash Davies – Tablo Publishing
- John Saddington – Blog / The Iron Yard / Desk PM
- Graham Cochrane – The Recording Revolution
- Aura Caplett – Dinner with Aura
- Jerry Lane – Blog
- Shaunae Teske – Shaunae Teske Photography
- Paul Jarvis – Designer & Author
- Dustin Stout – Creativity & Social Media
- Jeff Sheldon – Ugmonk
- Randy Ortiz – When Giants Meet
- Adam Smith – Adam Smith Blog
- Samantha Schroth – Never Sitting Still
- and more!
What the book is about:
- It will help you focus on writing and creative thinking.
- How blogging can truly enrich your life infinite ways.
- Aid you in removing unnecessary distractions from your blogging process.
- Give you clarity and focus on what you really should be blogging about.
- Provide insight into finding your style and your own voice for your blog.
- It will inspire you to become a better writer.
- Explain how helping others is beneficial for everyone, even you.
- Honest and true stories from experienced and professional bloggers.
What the book is NOT about:
- Best marketing tactics for your blog.
- How to get rich and famous from blogging.
- How to get more traffic on your blog.
- Monetizing your blog.
- Secret tricks to be amazing at everything.
- How to design a blog.
- The best plugins for your blog.
- How to survive the zombie apocalypse. – or is it?
This book is a nice kick in the butt to make you a better blogger. Period.